Cost depending on numbers
Who is this course for?
Directors & senior Managers
The 1 day course covers:
- Aims and objectives
- Motivators for good health and safety management
- Accidents cost
- Insurance Investigation HSE
- Legislation update including Irish legislation (if wanted) & Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act
- Directors Responsibilities
- Successful health and safety management
- Selection, training, consultation, communication.
- Human factors, risk assessment
- Measuring performance / improving performance
- Question time
How is the course assessed?
Question time – No assessment
Benefits for Employers
To provide Directors/Senior Managers/Owners of small and medium and multi national sized enterprises with an understanding of the moral legal and business reasons for having a proactive health and safety management system. To give them any guidance they might need on effective risk management. To provide information on how they can fulfill their strategic responsibilities and implement and maintain health and safety within their organisation