10 Days 1 day a week
Starting 7th April 21
OBE EXAM 9th June 21
Practical Submission by 30th June 21
£900 + vat
(Includes NEBOSH fees, Text book, Postage of book)
Taught via MS Teams live classes , Distance learning
Who is this course for?
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is ideal for managers, supervisors and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities. It’s also perfect for those who want to develop their health and safety career and gives you a stepping stone to success.
What will I know?
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH International General Certificate covers the core skills you need, wherever in the world you work. You will learn:
– How to effectively manage health and safety
– How to identify and control common workplace hazards
– How to measure if you’ve been successful – Relevant key international standards.
How is the course assessed?
This modern qualification combines activities, learning and interactive materials to provide you with an interesting and engaging experience It focuses on key skills that means you can instantly apply the knowledge you gain and add value to your organisation.
Assessment is a 2 step process.
- A question paper to assess what you know
- This is an Open Book Exam
- A practical risk assessment to assess what you can do
What will I be able to do?
Risk assessment is central to the qualification. Through study and workplace application, successful
learners will be able to:
– Confidently carry out risk assessments – Develop and implement a detailed action plan
– Manage and minimise workplace risks – Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture