9 weeks (1 day a week)
Starting 7th Jan 2020
Exam – March 2020
£750 + vat
(Includes NEBOSH exam fees and book.)
Who is this course for?
Relevant to every work place, the NEBOSH National General Certificate is ideal for manager s, supervisors and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities. It’s also perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career and gives you a stepping stone to success.
What will I know?
With in- depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH National General
– How to effectively manage health and safety
– How to identify and control common work place hazards
– How to measure if you’ve been successful
– The UK’s key legal requirements
What will I be able to do?
Risk assessment is central to the qualification. Through study and work place application, successful learners will be able to:
– Confidently carry out risk assessments
– Develop and implement a detailed action plan
– Manage and minimise work place risks
– Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture
How is the course assessed?
This modern qualification combines activities, learning and interactive materials to provide you with an interesting and engaging experience. It focuses on key skills that means you can instantly apply the knowledge you gain and add value to your organisation.
Assessment is a 2 step process.
- A question paper to assess what you know
- A practical risk assessment to assess what you can do
Transform Your Career: How will it help me?
The National General Certificate will give you invaluable knowledge and skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your current role And your long-term career.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is trusted by many prestigious organisations such as Thames Water, Kier and the Football association.
It can help to:
- Minimise workplace injuries and illness
- Boost employee wellbeing
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can win business
- Strengthen your health and safety culture
- Ensure your organisation has valuable in-house health and safety expertise.