Contact the office for details
Contact the office for more details
Managing Safely is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step by step guidance and a sharp business focus. You’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff- critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation worldwide. They wont suddenly become safety experts but will get up to speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly , Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day to day management and business.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by the chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
- Flexibility- the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Globally- recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
Managing Safely covers?
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.