To be confirmed
Cost depending on numbers
Who is this course for?
Any worker, supervisor or manager, self-employed or contractor involved in work where ladders or step-ladders are used.
The 1/2 day course covers:
- Appreciation of the Working at Heights Regulations
- Current legislation relevant to Ladders & Steps
- Ladder types specifications and standards
- Care & Maintenance of ladders
- Selecting the right tool for the job
- User Responsibilities
- Risk Assessment Overview
How is the course assessed?
Practical Assessment of ladder use and Step Safety
Benefits for Employers
Less accidents when employee’s have been trained.