Cost depending on numbers
Who is this course for?
Any Employer and employees with responsibility for COSHH Risk Assessments.
The 1 day course covers:
- The Legal Requirements of COSHH and Associated legislation
- Forms of chemical agents
- Classification of hazardous substances and associated health risks
- Signage and risk and safety phrases and new Eu labelling
- Routes of entry and health risks
- COSHH risk assessments
- Assessing exposure and health surveillance
- Control measures and preventative measures
- Other related issues such as LEV, PPE, RPE
How is the course assessed?
Multiple choice questions
Benefits for Employers
Employees receive appropriate training on COSHH.
Lessens threat of legal action or claims. Increased productivity because employees can be healthier. Reduces days lost from work related illness.